Engineered for life safety!
Become a distributor
Become a distributor
MORE INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE
A CHANCE TO JOIN THE JALITE NETWORK
Become a JALITE distributor
JALITE Distributors share the prime values of quality, integrity and providing a bundle of value added services and benefits along with the products. Best practice requires that little extra effort without a price tag.
If you have an "above minimum requirements" client base when it comes to safety and you are interested to take on the JALITE range of products best suited to your clients and service capabilities just call or e-mail or fill in our contact form.
Why should you carry and sell JALITE?
- Because you increase turnover on all sales and service calls – perfect add on product
- 40 year - Proven franchise for increasing the value of fire safety signs and escape lighting products with new services to clients
- The most incredible, innovative product to show and to gain acceptance
- Can bin easily most of the competition mainly from catalogues, direct mail and imitators. World leading brand, quality and expertise
- Step by Step and innovative help and assistance from JALITE Support
- Dedicated training, comprehensive product literature through web sites and printed material as well as excellent customer and technical service support.
- Product introduction to new clients – presentation subject new product and applications
- Combines well with risk assessment, disaster planning and failure of electrical systems
- Access to industry knowledge as founding member of the photoluminescent safety products association we have access to latest regulations and standards
- Benefit from marketing support with our sales support team, dedicated marketing pack and access to our sponsored magazine, www.means-of-escape.com
- We send you leads too ! No direct sales from us
Simply call us on +44 (0)1268 242300 for Europe, USA or Asia to discuss the opportunity with a member of our team. Alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also provide your details via this link and we will call you back.
JALITE products are safety products and need to be installed, serviced and maintained. The added value of a high quality photoluminescent safety product in the reduction of risk and advice and guidance on use is best serviced by local professional suppliers of related safety products. JALITE invests in training and support for Distributors to advise on best practice and getting the best possible results from the product.
JALITE products are available from a worldwide network of Authorised Distributors committed, with us to provide:
- Rapid and responsive order processing and delivery
- Technical service and support on product requirements
- Competitive quotations and advice on special sign design and requirements
Authorized distributors and dealers for JALITE photoluminescent safety products now support the following major market and application areas throughout the world
- Marine safety and low location lighting systems.
- International Maritime Organisation (IMO) safety signs.
- Offshore oil and exploration platforms and installations.
- Fire protection and fire safety equipment location signs.
- Fire alarm location signs and security escape lighting systems.
- Aircraft and train safety signs and floor proximity escape route lighting.
- Road signs and tunnel emergency escape route marking.
- Military, navy and civil defence emergency lighting.
- Power generation, nuclear power installation evacuation route marking systems.
- Office and laboratory safety equipment supplies.
- Evacuation equipment supplies, service and maintenance
Benefits from purchasing JALITE
By purchasing from JALITE the following additional benefits are also available through the Authorised JALITE Distributors:
Best Quality Photoluminescence
- First class photoluminescent material meeting or exceeding all known standards
- Continuous research and development
- Advanced photoluminescent technology
- Extraordinary Products
- High quality products meeting all relevant Domestic and International Standards
- Bespoke fire action notice service
- Traceability of all JALITE products and materials
- Certificates of conformity
- Up to date with legislative changes
- Technical assistance on fire safety and signs
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Web site information service
- Speedy turnaround of order
- On site delivery service
- Competitive transport costs
Additional Marketing and Promotion Services
- Assistance with web site development
- Personalised marketing material
JALITE is committed to continuous improvement in all of its operations in order to increase customer satisfaction. We are continually seeking to improve our distributor base and customer service.
Interested in learning more?